Sunday 12 February 2017

Weekly Outfits ~ 6th February 2017

Hello darlings!

Its hard to believe another week has flown past in 2017 and that its already almost the middle of February is kind of blowing my mind. I had an exciting week, I got to announce that I'm off the New Zealand next month to help my partner celebrate his birthday and I'm very excited to get to take a mini trip to New Zealand. 

Sydney has just scorched through our hottest heat waves on record but I survived! But definitely looking forward to autumn coming at the end of March.

But anyway, here are this weeks looks! I obviously liked that pink dress enough that I wore it twice!

Monday
 Flowers ~ Triple Rose clip from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Necklace ~ Red Beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Miss Be Mine brooch from Miss Lady A Broad
Dress ~ Naylad Pink wiggle dress from Stop Staring (review coming soon)
Shoes ~ Loraine heels in red by B.A.I.T from Royal Vintage Shoes

Tuesday
Necklace ~ Pastel beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Big Blue Brooch from Erstwilder
Dress ~ 1940's Style dress by Hell Bunny
Shoes ~ Brown Peggy Spectator heels from Royal Vintage Shoes

Wednesday
Flowers ~ Triple red rose clip from Daisy Jean
Brooch ~ Senorita Sherry Blossom brooch from Miss Lady A Broad
Belt ~ Red Retro Belt by Hell Bunny from Gwynnies
Dress ~ Arana swing dress from Stop Staring Clothing (review coming soon)
Shoes ~ Loraine heels in red by B.A.I.T from Royal Vintage Shoes

Thursday
Flowers ~ Red Rose Double from Daisy Jean
Beads ~ Yellow necklace from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Ocean Trotter Brooch from Erstwilder
Dress ~ Trudy dress from Karina Dresses
Shoes ~ Addie pumps in Navy by Miss L Fire from Royal Vintage Shoes

Friday
Flowers ~ Blue Rose Double from Daisy Jean 
Brooch ~ Blue Blowdryer Brooch from Bel Air Baby

Dress ~ Handmade by my mum
Shoes ~ An Old pair from rubi shoes

Saturday
Flowers ~ Red Rose Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Necklace ~ Red Beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Miss Be MIne brooch from Miss Lady A Broad
Jacket ~ 1940's vintage suit jacket purchased from Two Old Beans
Dress ~ Naylad Pink wiggle dress from Stop Staring (review coming soon)
Shoes ~ Loraine heels in red by B.A.I.T from Royal Vintage Shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment