Monday 18 July 2016

Weekly outfits and overview ~ 11th July 2016

Hello darlings!

My goodness, another busy week done and dusted and I cannot believe we are ALREADY halfway through July. I have a very busy few weeks ahead of me, as I hold my first photoshoot with my little photography space DollyDee, I’m stepping outside my comfort zone big time with my Bathtub Beauties shoot with Miss Mercy Photography and then the following weekend I’m shooting with the incredible Sherbet Birdie Photography followed by showing my support for the ladies participating in this year’s Miss Pinup Australia.

I had a busy week last week in general and on the blog here. I got my Casual retro groove on with my review of the Miss Fortune UK’s Bobbiejumper, I got to share the deliciously dark pieces from Jubly Umph’s newest collectionand I shared the incredible Love Ur look’s unique palm dress as well.

I had a busy weekend rushing around on Saturday and shooting photos for upcoming blog posts on Sunday! I hope you all enjoy what’s coming! But here are my outfits and outfit details for last week’s looks!

Monday
Scarf ~ No brand green scarf
Beads ~ Purple Necklace from Debstar Designs
Knit ~ No Brand purple knit top
Dress ~ Havana Nights dress in black from Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes ~ Black betty Sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes

Tuesday
Flowers ~ Red Double Roses from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Beads ~ Red necklace from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Fantastical Fuchsia Brooch from Erstwilder
Shoes ~ Black Betty Sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes

Wednesday
Beads ~ Black necklace from Debstar Designs
Dress ~ Aurora Reversible dress from Viviacious Vixen Apparel
Shoes ~ Red Lorraine Heels from Royal Vintage Shoes

Thursday
Scarf ~ Large Silk Scarf from Lush
Flowers ~ Jeans' Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooches ~ Wednesday brooch and poison bottle brooch from Jubly Umph
Top ~ Black and white Alice top from Collectif
Pants ~ Doris Swing pants in black from Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes ~ Black Sandals from Rubi Shoes
Friday
Flowers ~ Red Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Beads ~ Red necklace from Debstar Designs
Skirt ~ Joan skirt in red by Hell Bunny (bought on ebay)
Shoes ~ Brown Betty Sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes

Friday night
Choker ~ Equip
Top ~ No brand black knit
Corset ~ Vamp corset from What Katie Did (review coming later this month!)
Skirt ~ Cotton wiggle skirt from Cotton On

Saturday
Scarf ~ Black nylon scarf from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Earrings ~ Horseshoe earrings from Luxulite

Sunday
Scarf ~ Pink nylon scarf from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ Sundae Brooch from Deer Arrow
Jeans ~ Pedal Pushers from Freddies of Pinewood

Keep your eyes peeled this week for some more awesome reviews on both clothes and accessories! I also got some new shoes from RoyalVintage Shoes, which are a new style for me but a style I’m very excited about!

Til next time darlings! 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfits across the board. Your Friday goth inspired look is all kinds of cool!

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete