Wednesday 22 June 2016

Bath Bomb Bonanza with Tabitha's Bath Boutique


Its no secret I'm a water baby! I love a good bath as much as I love mermaiding and for me, being in water whether its in the bathroom or recreationally means a place of calming. So, when I was contacted by the lovely Tabitha to collaborate with her on her new store on Etsy Tabitha's Bath Boutique , naturally I said yes! And in no time at all I had a parcel of delicious bath goodies arriving at my door!


I was so overwhelmed and excited. When I opened the box a mix of delicious smells instantly invaded my nose and I found myself looking forward to my trip home. In my parcel pack was the following:



I must admit, that the timing for this parcel was beyond perfect. On the end of my 2 week stint of not having hot water, I found myself on the way home with a box of bath bombs and a brand new working hot water system! I was a tad excited! For my first bath I opted to use the Fairy Dust Fizzy Bath Spinkles, as the smell was just calling to me!




I could see very quickly why it was called fairy dust and it smelt so amazing! I popped around a quarter of the container into the bath! While it didn't colour it like a lush bath bomb did, the feeling of being in the water, surrounded by the smells was lovely and my skin was silky smooth when I got out! I absolutely adore this fairy dust and it’s something I’ll be getting more of in the future! The reusable containers are also a great idea! I already plan on using one to try and rectify my loose bobby pin problem! 



Trying out the bath bomb was next on my list! 





I popped it in the bath when it was just under half full and it fizzed away, tinging the bath water a soft pink and once again filling my little bathroom with such lovely smells. I spent a good hour sitting in the bath on this occasion, topping up the water to keep it warm. The smells stayed throughout my entire pamper session and it left me feeling very calm which lead to a really good nights sleep! 



As someone who is prone to muscle soreness due to how much I sit at my job (an unfortunate requirement of my office job) and my legs and hip muscles can get quite tender by the end of the week.  Baths and showers for me are a way to not only manage my anxiety but to help keep my body happy. 



Now I will admit, peppermint isn’t really my thing. I don’t enjoy the taste and can sometimes find the smell to be a bit too bold for my senses. But, I am so glad I braved the Peppermint Bath Milkshake. Sitting in the bath, I could feel the peppermint working through my aching muscles. It was incredibly soothing to sit there, feeling the warmth work into my muscles and I felt amazingly refreshed when I finished up. I’d LOVE to try this in the lavender scent! I feel like it would be an incredible before bed bath milkshake!


The bubble-gum soap, omg what a sensory overload. This was the first thing I smelt when I opened up the box at my desk at work. When you getting your scrub on in the shower with it, the smell seems to invade the steam til you are in bubble gum smelling heaven. As someone who suffers from sensitive skin, I was initially a little hesitant about this soap as I know how cranky my skin can be. But I had no noticeable reaction to it and I went about my day smelling like a bubble gum princess! It REALLY is a shame you can’t share smells over the internet!



For Australian ladies looking to support small businesses and who like their bath time as well as wonderful smells, I can strongly recommend Tabitha's Bath Boutique! Her items are affordable, hand made and absolutely lovely. At present, her items are only available to Australian gals!

To buy her items you can head to her store on etsy by clicking here!

You can also find her on instragam as well!

I hope you've all enjoyed this blog post and as always, I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have either in the comments below or on posts on my other social media!

Til next time darlings!


Disclaimer: Whilst I received this these items as part of a collaboration with Tabitha's Bath Boutique, all opinions expressed are honest to help ensure the most accurate information for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment