Sunday 1 May 2016

Weekly outfits of the day ~ 25th April 2016

Hello darlings!

Another week done and dusted! My goodness isn't 2016 just flying by so fast. Here are my outfits for last week! I broke out some new ones and tried to play more with my styling. I'm also working on better quality (IE no work bathroom) ootd photos for you all! I hope you enjoy them. No Monday outfit this week as it was a public holiday! 

Tuesday


Belt ~ Off another dress
Dress ~ Patti Dress from Karina Dresses (review up later this week!)

Wednesday



Thursday (Day)




Thursday date night


Scarf ~ repro nylon scarf in lilac
Shoes ~ Brown sandals from Rubi Shoes (discontinued)

Friday


Shoes ~ Brown Sandals from Rubi Shoes (discontinued)

Saturday


Scarf ~ Lilac repro nylon scarf
Shoes ~ Brown Sandals from Rubi Shoes (discontinued)

I'll have my favorite outfits for April 2016 up tomorrow for you all!

Cannot believe its already May. I turn 26 on the 16th, which is currently a tad scary!

Til tomorrow darlings!




No comments:

Post a Comment