Monday 30 May 2016

Weekly Outfits ~ 23rd May 2016

Hello darlings!

Another week has flown by! Ep! My goodness isn't 2016 just soaring past. I cannot believe we are nearly midway through the year. While my 2016 has taken longer to get into its groove than I’d hoped (like 4 months!) but my 2016 did start off with incredible turbulence. It’s good to be settling into my routine and finding my groove again. I’m back at the gym, trying to fit back into my array of clothes I have that currently don’t fit me. But I’m already making progress!
But any who, here are my outfits from last week! 

Monday
Flowers ~ Jeans Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Necklace ~ Equip (from years ago)
Brooch ~ Happily Ever After globe from Deer Arrow
Suit ~ Manhattan suit from Tatyana Boutique (discontinued)
Top ~ Sabrina top in wine from Pin Up Girl Clothing
Shoes ~ Black Betty Sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes

Tuesday
Flowers ~ Red Rose Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Necklace ~ Yellow beads from Debstar Designs
Shoes ~ Loraine Heels in red from Royal Vintage Shoes

Wednesday
Scarf ~ Baby Blue repro nylon Scarf
Earrings ~ Pink hoops from Luxulite
Brooch ~ Love Birds Brooch from Deer Arrow
Sweater ~ Bobbie Sweater from Miss Fortune (review coming soon!)
Belt ~ Black Patent Belt from Pinup Girl Clothing
Skirt ~ Charlotte Skirt in hot pink with box pleats from Mary Anne's Boutique
Shoes ~ Black Betty Sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes 

Thursday
Scarf ~ Vintage
Earrings ~ Atomic Boomerangs in barbie pink from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Necklace ~ White Beads from Debstar Designs
Belt ~ Retro belt in white by Hell Bunny purchase from Gwynnies
Brooch ~ Scrumptious Sunflower from Erstwilder
Dress ~ Vintage
Shoes ~ Kiki Sandals in green by B.A.I.T from Royal Vintage Shoes

Friday
Flowers ~ Peach Rose Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Earrings ~ Holly Hoops in fine glitter red from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ Dawn Anne Dusty Brooch from Miss Lady A Broad
Belt ~ Retro Belt in red by Hell Bunny from Gwynnies
Dress ~ Jean dress in Argyle Print from Mary Anne's Boutique
Shoes ~ Betty Sandals in black by Miss L Fire from Royal Vintage Shoes

Saturday
Scarf ~ Repro Nylon in yellow
Top ~ Robin top in red by Collectif from Gwynnies
Belt ~ Kmart
Jeans ~ Lana Pedal pushers in black from Freddies of Pinewood (Read review here)
Shoes ~ Saddle Shoes from Royal Vintage Shoes

I've got some more reviews on the blog this week! Its good to be back blogging regularly!

Til next time darlings!




No comments:

Post a Comment