Monday 2 May 2016

Favorite Outfits of April 2016

Hello darlings!

So I think, after quite a few months, a big move and some other big events I've finally gotten back into my blogging groove again! So, lets start of May with a recap of my favorite outfits of April 2016!


Shoes ~ Bordello heels (ebay)


Scarf ~ Red Nylon Repro scarf
Snood ~ Ebay
Blouse ~ Collectif (discontinued)


Brooch ~ Kraken brooch by Erstwilder (discontinued)
Jumpsuit ~ Ambleside Playsuit by Hell Bunny from Gwynnies (Review coming soon)


Scarf ~ Green true vintage nylon scarf


Scarf ~ Baby pink repro nylon scarf
Yellow Cardigan ~ No Brand
Skirt ~ Baby pink Candy skirt by Hell Bunny (found on ebay 2 years ago)







Shoes ~ Brown Sandals from Rubi Shoes (discontinued)

I really want to challenge myself to try some new combos in May! Plus, its my birthday month!

Keep your eyes peeled for some reviews coming later this month too!!

Til then!


No comments:

Post a Comment