Monday 11 April 2016

Weekly outfits ~ 4th April 2016

Hello darlings!

Another week is over already! How quickly did that go!! I can't believe we are already almost half way through April! Its crazy!

I've got a two new reviews coming to the blog this week so I hope you enjoy them all! Finally getting into my groove with my blogging which is super exciting!

I was extremely lazy with my hair this week as my root length had meant I couldn't get it to cooperate! But excited for a fresh colour this week which means awesome hair!

Monday


Top ~ Robin knit top in muted green from Collectif (bought of Ebay)
Belt ~ Ebay

Tuesday


Belt ~ Off a dress from PUG
Shoes ~ Rubi Shoes

Wednesday



Thursday


Snood ~ Ebay
Blouse ~ Collectif (discontinued)

Friday


Belt ~ Off a PUG dress

Til later this week darlings!


No comments:

Post a Comment