Monday 23 November 2015

Weekly outfits!

Hello all!

Thought I'd restart my weekly outfit overview posts here, along with restarting blog posts this week! I'm SO excited about that! So expect those very soon! But for now, here's last weeks outfits with the matching shapewear worn noted in brackets!

Monday

Scarf - Vintage
Shoes - Last Season Rubi shoes tbar sandals in cream
(Worn with my morticia corset from What Katie did)

Tuesday
 

Brooch - Creep heart Bat Ghost Brooch (discontinued)
Dress - Hell Bunny Nell Dress (bought on ebay)
(No Shapwear worn today)

Wednesday
 

Top - Green Sabrina Top from Pin Up Girl Clothing (discontinued)
(Worn with my morticia corset)

Thursday

Top - Portmans pink top (discountinued)
Belt - ebay

Friday

Top - Doll me up top by Sourpuss (discontinued)
Shoes - Rubi tbar sandals (discontinued)

Sunday


Also for those who have missed it, I've started a YouTube channel so if you'd like to follow me there for tutorials, body confidence goodies and what not, feel free! You can follow it by clicking here.

I also have a new logo coming later this week along with some other exciting things!! 

Til later this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment