Friday 4 September 2015

REOW! ~ Pin Up Girl Clothing Vamp Two Piece in Tiger Print

Happy Friday!
Its review time again! This Friday I’m sharing my review of the absolutely AMAZING Vamp Swimsuit in Tiger Print from Pin Up Girl Clothing!


I am honestly such a lover of tiki styling and while animal print isn’t always my forte, I fell in love with this swimsuit the moment I laid eyes on it! I had to bide my time though, as my sizes sold out pretty quick but the moment I got the notification from PUG that they were restocked I snapped them right up before I missed out again! The thought  of missing out again, especially with me now swimming more than I ever have was a bit too much! Even though I’m currently a bit bigger than I normally am, I am still loving everything about this amazing swimsuit!



Now I love a good swimsuit and this pretty is my third PUG addition to my collection. Going off the fit of my last PUG two piece, I bought the top in a medium and the bottoms in a large, as I found the fit of the medium bottoms too firm across my backside.  The fit of the top was spot on. The cut is also super amazing for a smaller busted girl like me. I find most two piece tops lack the support to give me the look of a fuller bust and often just highlight my lack of boobage. This cut of bikini top, being the same as the Vamp top/dresses means that my bust is supported for a change which gives me a fuller cleavage look. There are 3 different size slots in the back and the top is fully lined for a comfortable fit!


The bottoms, like the top are amazing! They are also fully lined and I find they sit higher than my previous PUG bikini bottoms, which I find makes for a more comfortable and more figure flattering fit. The sides also feature gathered panels at the front, which I feel gives a nicer finish to the overlook look of this two piece. The waist band and leg bands are comfortable and doesn’t dig into my thighs to waist, which is a big thing for me with swimsuits, making this one a big win!


Having swum in this swimsuit I found it comfortable, durable and easy to swim in. It didn’t become heavy and uncomfortable when wet (which I have experienced with some swimsuits in the past) and I look forward to swimming in it A LOT in the future!
This swimsuit is a tiki lovers dream! For this review I opted to show that love by accessorizing this two piece with a poodle hair do, a tiki hair piece from Miz Smitten Kitten and skull jewellery accents from Debstar Designs!


I strongly recommend this swimsuit to any tiki or animal print loving pinup girls!
The top retails for $64USD and the bottoms are $48USD. Not too bad considering the quality of these garments! You can purchase this swimsuit from Pin Up Girl Clothing.


Thank you for reading and I look forward to bringing you more reviews next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment