Sunday 25 January 2015

Review ~ Kinky Box Skirt in Purple Hawaiian Print ~ Pin Up Girl Clothing

So its review time again! I've been a busy be this weekend! 

Up for you today is another Pin Up Girl Clothing skirt I got in their final sale!


Hair flower: Lady Rowe
Earrings: Bamboo from eBay
Bracelet: Tiki Bangle by Sourpuss
Bustier: No name black satin bustier

Its no secret to those who know me well, I'm a bit of a tiki lover. I fell in love with the Hawaiian capsule series by Pin Up Girl Clothing and its literally the first thing on my list to buy this year! I was incredibly frustrated when this series was released during my clothing buy ban and was SO happy I managed to get this skirt before it was gone!


Now I must admit, the kinky skirt shape isn't my all time favorite. As I said yesterday, the Jenny is my skirt lover...but the pattern on this skirt is incredibly divine! In person the colours are just SO vibrant and on a day like today, where I'm feeling a little bloated the thicker waist band is extremely flattering! I find it very comfortable on and with the pleats I'm sure that today it will be nice and cool!


Accessories today are ALL about the tiki vibe and I was so happy my second try of this tiki hairstyle was a success!! I'll be posting a tutorial now I've got it right in the next week or so!


I'm wearing my favorite shoes today as well! I watched these for AGES on eBay and finally took the plunge! Insanely comfortable and they go great with SO much!

I'm off to the Rockabilly Big Day Out here in Sydney so will post some event pictures tonight or tomorrow

Til Later!

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose




1 comment:

  1. I love that skirt and those shoes...awesome!!
    http://cherrymilla82.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete