Wednesday 7 January 2015

Outfit of the day - Wednesday 7th January 2015

Good morning all!! 

Today I've got a busy day ahead indeed! I'm off South to go and visit the dentist (fun times...not) but the bonus is I've got two special little muffins coming along with me! My car died in August last year (Cherry RIP) and my mum has been kind enough to lend me her car for the day...and my siblings (who are 3 and 4) and coming along for the ride too. It's going to be a good day. But onto my outfit of the day!


Scarf - repro nylon
Top - chic star halter in navy 
Brooch - erstwilder 
Belt - hellbunny
Skirt - homemade 
Shoes - fiebiger jelly flats in black 

So the skirt I'm wearing today is the skirt that started a love affair. It's the skirt that made me want to start sewing. I made it last year with my mum and it's one of my favorites, though we need to put darts on it so I can wear it more because it's too big!! Sewing has becoming a bit of a growing focus for me, especially over the past 6 months and I am super excited to get going in a month or so with the arrival of my Christmas present from my mum: my own sewing machine!! 



I decided to team my skirt today with this navy blue halter from chic star. A great little halter that isn't very expensive, it's a great summer starter for a new pinup girl looking to begin building their wardrobe! These halters flair slightly at the hips too which makes them super figure flattering. I also have one in deep red. Wearing my super versatile and comfy fiebiger jelly flats. Seriously need these in more colours! Super comfortable and I've never had bolsters with them, 


My brooch today is another new erstwilder goodie! This time a Christmas present from my friend Jenna! He's a lyre bird and so lovely!!! I went with my red hell bunny belt to add a nice bright colour break between my skirt and top and also because I know it will help hold my slightly loose skirt up!! 


Kept my make up a bit lighter than normal today due to the heat Sydney is once again experiencing. My lipstick is Glampire in Simply Irresistable and is available from the makeup wardrobe!

Well that's me for today. I hope everyone has a great day and I'll catch you all tomorrow!! 

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose

xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment