Sunday 18 January 2015

Outfit of the day - Saturday 17th January 2015

Hi all!! 

I forgot to post this yesterday as I went out last night so didn't get time to share it with you all! 

I went out with a group of friends to a bar last night and had a great time! And I looked fabulous too! 


Necklace: Debstar Designs
Bracelets: Sourpuss

So I went tiki tastic last night! I love this dress SO much! It was my second ever pin up girl clothing purchase and it started the tiki love affair! I've always struggled to find hair pieces to match so after making a different piece for the same dress recently, I decided to make my own. 


I also went with my black skull necklace from Debstar designs to break the bold colours! The shoes were perfect for this outfit as they are wooden based carved with tiki gods!!! I mean how awesome! 


I had a great night and got A LOT of compliments which was wonderful! 

A review on my new Hola Chica Item coming your way now!! 

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose

xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment