Thursday 8 January 2015

Outfit of the Day post - Thursday 8th January 2015

Good afternoon all!

Sorry I'm a bit late today, I've been a very busy little bee! More work related stuff today so another corporate look! Please ignore by derp faces today, my lip is still sore from my dental visit yesterday!


Brooch: Erstwilder

So black is certainly proving to be my power colour this week! I wore this amazing black birdie dress which is one of more office-esque style favorites. I love the collar detailing and the length is great for looking professional! This short sleeve version is also a summer favorite as it lets you breath, especially being primarily cotton as well. The swing style gives a great breeze too!


As this dress is block black I teamed it with some colourful accessories to help brighten it up. My belt is off my lilac birdie dress and contrasted beautifully against the black, really highlighting my waist. I went with my green frog Erstwilder brooch today to compliment the green in the belt. Black shoes were my choice as they were still out from Tuesday's meeting.


This dress gives great curves when cinched with a belt and shows just the right amount of cleavage. The collar detail really makes this dress in my opinion and makes wearing any kind of brooch a dream!


Simple hair and make up today with my pale pink lip being a Rimmel London colour 012 Guest List. This is a great soft pink for if you want something neutral but still with some shimmer!

I'm a day late with everything it seems this week but will be posting up my Wishlist Wednesday post later this afternoon!

That's it for now!

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose

xXx





1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! I live the contrasting belt- might have to repurpose some of my dresses.

    ReplyDelete