Monday 5 January 2015

Outfit of the day - Monday 5th January 2015

Morning Everyone!

And early start here at HQ after a great stay at my better halves house. Borrowing the car off my better half means I can get my running around sorted for the week which makes me super happy! So much to do today! But look absolutely cute!


Hair scarf: Nylon
Brooch: Erstwilder
Belt: Hell Bunny
Shoes: Rubi Shoes

So today I broke out my gorgeous Seabreeze dress in navy! This is honestly the most comfortable dress! And in summer its AMAZING! It breathes SO well in heat and not having sleeves makes it SUPER cool! The other awesome thing about this dress is the straps are adjustable! They feature buttons on the back so you can change it to fit you for those days you want a little more room :)


The cut is so great you don't need a petticoat with it and on hot days I don't bother with one. There's no zip either, its a straight button front which I love as well as it keeps it simple on hot days! No wrestling with a zip on the back or sides on hot days. I chose simple shoes today for running around. I scored these awesome cream sandals from Rubi shoes in a 2 sandals for 1 sale and they are honestly the best. I wear them a lot! So comfy.


I love accessorizing this dress with a RANGE of different colours but today I went with red as red is my power colour. My gorgeous Erstwilder Brooch is one of my absolute favorites! Its so adorable! Matches perfectly with my red Hell Bunny belt. Gives it that great pop of colour against the white and navy.


I kept my hair simple today. Simply gave yesterday's curls a light brush out and pinned a fringe. Today's lip colour is Maybelline NY Super Stay 14 hour lipstick in 065 Ravishing Rouge. I adore the way this lipstick smells!

That's all from me for today! Have a great Monday everyone!

Til tomorrow,

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose

xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment