Tuesday 20 January 2015

Modcloth Monday! ~ 19th January 2015

I'm sorry for being a day late again to my Aussies! Still getting use to having set post dates for things!

SO...its modcloth Monday and as I was feeling a little fancy after going out on the weekend my items today are inspired by a date night idea!



So I've been a tad obsessed with green for ever pretty much. I find greens to deep and alluring, very sexy but also very classy, especially the deeper shades. I instantly fell in love with this velvet creation! The wiggle design would be amazing for highlighting curves. The bust line would be wonderful on, the wide shoulders look like they'd offer good support while the shape highlights the bust. And velvet....so sexy. Even if its not summer friendly (SO HOT!)

I chose a plain black heel and I loved the sheet cutout in these. Such a playful hint at being a little bid daring with footwear while being true to the classical cut of the dress. 

I chose the necklace because I thought it was such a sophisticated splash of colour across the piece. I'd wear it for a fancy night out!

And with such a statement necklace I wanted to keep the back simple. Its small, classical with the lace and doesn't blend into the dress without stealing the attention.

Well that's my Modcloth Monday! I hope you guys enjoyed it!


Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment